WorldMate CEO blog – Nadav Gur

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Going to TravelCom '09

For the next 3 days, I'll be attending Travelcom '09 , one of the key travel trade-shows attended by all the who's who of the industry. Like every '09 show, the economy has a major effect on the vibe and the topics discussed. However at the same time, the travel industry is going through a quite a unique process of change, inflicted by a mixture of economic, regulatory and technology trends. I will be sitting on a panel about mobile and its influence on travel - "What you must know about Marketing Travel through Evolving Mobile Communications Systems" to which I've been invited by one of the few real luminaries in travel - Henry Herteveldt of Forrester. So if you're there - drop by, I guarantee it will be interesting.

Time permitting - I intend to write my next post about Web 2.0 and Travel. It seems like, unlike other areas, in Travel, web 2.0 actually means business.

Oh, one last thing - I owe you this picture, taken from seat 2F on yesterday's Continental flight EWR-ATL... I'm thinking of making it part of the WorldMate brand...

2 comments:

Limo Hire said...

This was really an enjoyable post to read.Thank you so much for sharing this information.I really appreciate it.I have bookmarked this page for future use.Keep eblogging.

home automation systems-71 said...

Nice post having excellent contents.I have been searching for this type of posts.Thanks for the encouraging words.And thanks for sharing.Keep up the good works.