WorldMate CEO blog – Nadav Gur

Thursday, April 30, 2009

iPhone musings one last time - the moment of surrender

First I was applauded, then advised, then blasted. The iPhone has changed the landscape, and I cannot ignore this any longer. Competitors like Tripit and FlightTrack are learning from us, duplicating our product, and trying to take the market away from us.
It's time we re-claimed our invention - the mobile itinerary application, and put it on the iPhone.

We've just published a post on the WorldMate blog explaining why WorldMate for iPhone and why now. Check it out.

7 comments:

SnowBaked said...

two words - Thank you!

TripIt said...

Tripit Rocks - and its free.
No yearly subscription fees in sight.

Take a look. You'll love it.

Nadav Gur said...

Well it's not... Tripit Pro, which contains just some of what WorldMate Live has, costs $10/m

Amos Talmor said...

As a traveler and Iphone user I'm eager to use your application. I used it on my Nokia E71 and it served me very well indeed.

SnowBaked said...

As soon as I saw WMlive on app store I went straight for gold (basedy on my BB experience).
This is an excellent app, probably one of the best for iphone (Evernote is still number one, but there is scope for Evernote to WM integration!)
Thank-you, and I hope this is a success for you, and I forgive you for your initial iphobia!

webay said...

I don't have a iphone :(

application control57 said...

It is very interesting article.I like the way you describe all the things and the examples.Thanks a lot.Keep blogging.